B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog PSU Job
Post Name – Innovation Lead (Consultant Gr. 1)
Number Of Post – 05
Last Date For B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog PSU Job
10 Oct 2020
Age Limit For B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog PSU Job
Candidates should be below 40 years of age as on the date of advertisement
Method of recruitment For B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog PSU Job
Contract Based through Open Market
Period of Contract For B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog PSU Job
For a period of 3 Years.
Remuneration (per month) For B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog PSU Job
Consolidated Pay in the range of Rs 80,000 to 1,45,000/-
Education qualification For B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog Govt Job
Essential – Govt Job
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (BTech / BE) or Master’s Degree in Science/Technology/Computer/ Applications/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/Management/Law/Communication Development/Journalism or PG Diploma in Management including one year Executive PGP or CA, ICWA.
possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2”
Experience For B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog
Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in Technology product
development or services / Financial or Business management / Innovation &
Entrepreneurship / Data Analytics
Job Description / Requirements For B.com Cost Accountant Job CMA Job CA Job In Niti Aaayog Govt Job
- Excellent academic and work experience with referenceable credentials
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage assigned tasks, and to work with Innovative teams to ensure timely delivery of quality deliverables, in areas of program coordination, IT systems coordination, finance and accounting, and social media and outreach creative.
- Ability to conceptualize innovation initiatives and strategies and drive Operational Excellence related to AIM’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship goals with all AIM beneficiaries
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders/ clients within, across, and outside large organizations, strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English, and a solid level of information technology skill.
- Ability to work with custom/enterprise-specific software.
- Ability to design, edit and make high quality professional Presentations.
- Ability to write short, concise and comprehensive office memos, and
- Most importantly, passion and commitment to support innovation and entrepreneurship in India.
The terms and conditions of engagement of the Innovation Lead will be according to the NITI guidelines O.M. no. A-12013/02/2015-Adm. I(B) dated 29.07.2020. The guidelines are placed on NITI Aayog’s website www.niti.gov.in.
Further it is mentioned that the number of positions for Innovation Lead may vary based on new developing requirements at the time of selection.
Submission of Applications: .Eligible candidates may apply online on the link to be provided on the website of NITI Aayog within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Newspaper. Applications are to be submitted online only. Direct inquiries with NITI/AIM team shall not be entertained during application period. Shortlisted applicants shall be directly contacted for the next steps in the process.
To Apply – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here