Job Description: Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
At Flipkart, we value diverse perspectives and experiences. Flip forward is our initiative to let experienced women professionals currently on a career break & looking for opportunities to re-enter the workforce to begin their second innings at work. It is a six-month program for women returnees that offers impactful projects across multiple domains and functions and is open to any woman who has taken a career break of anywhere between six months to two years.
We are committed to enabling a smooth landing for talented women in their second career ecosystem through structured mentorship, on-the-job learning and flexible work options. Whether it leads to a full-time career, or serves to sharpen the skills necessary to take the next step, the Flip Forward Program is a valuable experience for women to continue their quest for excellence.
About Flipkart Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About the team Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
The Controllership at Flipkart is responsible to implement strong controls ensuring high quality financial reporting and analysis. Controllership team plays an important role as finance business partner supporting their strategic decision making with inputs on compliance and reporting. Team is embarking on digital transformation journey to enhance efficiency and further enhance controls. Some of the challenging problems we are trying to solve:
- Drive more leakage improvements
- Digitization and automations
- Regular financial reviews to improve quality, improve accuracy of forecast.
- Drive insights with the business to improve timeliness of reporting
About the role Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
The individual will be responsible for accounting and reporting for Marketplace Revenue, Seller reconciliation and monthly/ quarterly reporting.
What you’ll do: ( Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart)
- To ensure correct accounting of Marketplace Revenue for sales happening on platform
- While executing transactions, the individual should possess strong understanding in the areas of Financial applications and accounting standards. He will be working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements.
- Close operational / month-end activities in performing accounting and reporting.
- Lead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
- Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Reporting.
- Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
- Establishing controls, checks and balances during accounting process and deliver as per accounting calendar.
- Drive cross functional initiatives which require influencing & interpersonal skills.
- Day to day basis Billing, Credit /Debit Note validation and posting in ERP.
- Validation and checking of revenue reports in respect of GST compliance.
- Checking and posting of Collection recording in oracle.
- Preparation and validation of payment advice to Accounts payable team.
- Validation and finalization of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Preparation and Finalization of day to day reports.
- Compilation and validation of reports collected from different stakeholders.
- Schedule preparation for month end closing.
- Reporting of data to various stakeholder’s as business, GL and Tax team.
What you’ll need: Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
- CA with at least 2-4 years of experience in a role handling core accounting and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes (preferably in the service/ trading industry)
- Familiarity with accepted accounting principles and their application
- Knowledge of leading controls design, validation and remediation efforts
- Exposure in project implementation of transformation automations.
Open Positions: Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
Skills Required: Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
- Strong knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes 2. Familiarity with accepted accounting principles and their application 3. Knowledge of leading controls design, validation and remediation efforts 4.Exposure in project implementation of transformation automations.
Education/Qualification: Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
Years Of Exp: Flipforward Intern Accounting Account Executive At Flipkart
Above 3 Years
To Apply – Click Here
NOTE : Please verify all details before apply. We try our best to give you relevant information only. Sarkaritestbook.in and its Team will not be responsible for any damage or any fraud or any thing. As there are many fraudulent in market so we highly suggested not to pay any thing for any job.