Job Description: Accountant Job Account Executive Job at Careerivy
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Closing on: Sep 30, 2020 Accountant Job Account Executive Job at Careerivy
Job Category: Graduate
Publish Date: 1 September 2020
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Not Disclosed
About Company Accountant Job Account Executive Job at Careerivy
CareerIvy is one of the fast-growing placement agencies providing comprehensive services to clients and the candidates with a world-class network meeting the requirements of different business sectors all over the country. We enable our clients to hire the best candidates by using our extensive network with the minimum disruption to the client’s business.
Our primary goal is to provide an unforgettable finest experience to our clientele and remove the barriers between the deserving job seekers and the amazing opportunities where their talents will be valued. We consider it our responsibility to be the front runners in the field of recruiting resources
Accountant Job Account Executive Job at Careerivy
To Apply – Click Here