Chartered Accountant Job At S.B Packagings Limited
Experience – (1 – 6) years
Salary – ₹ 6,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
Job Location – Delhi NCR( Bahadurgarh )
Job description For Chartered Accountant Job At S.B Packagings Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the C.A job typically acquired through 5 or more years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision Chartered Accountant Job At S.B Packagings Limited
- Maintain and control job cost by collecting and recording direct costs (materials, labour and other services) and allocating indirect costs using a sound application methodology.
- Project cost reports comparing actual costs vs. estimated costs
- Establish and maintain customer projects in the accounting system including project/job estimate, contract and change order information utilizing data from the quote, sales order, purchase orders etc.
- Record actual job costs based upon materials supplier invoices, payroll labor reports, service provider billings and other expense reports.
- Analyse factory overhead cost drivers and develop a methodology for allocating these costs to specific jobs. Monitor actual versus absorbed factory overhead on a monthly basis, determine if the allocation methodology should be adjusted.
- Calculate and monitor standard costs for inventory valuation, project estimating and job costing purposes. Review stock aging for determination of obsolete and/or excess inventory write off. Chartered Accountant Job At S.B Packagings Limited
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as closeout completed customer projects (jobs) by ensuring all material, labor and outside service costs are recorded, reconciling inventory and related reserve balances to the general ledger, and analyzing variances and cost of goods sold.
- Create and distribute detailed monthly job cost reports to top management which include actual and estimated costs to-date as well as projections to complete.
- Provide financial support to other functional areas of the Company:
- Manufacturing – works with the plant manager and production staff to identify cost savings projects,
- analyses and forecasts the impact on the cost structure if implemented, and assists in the development of the business case-cost-benefit analysis for capital investments
- Inventory Control investigates inventory adjustments resulting from periodic cycle counts and annual physical inventory
- Purchasing – analyzes purchase price variances & monitors material price trends to support price negotiations with vendors. Chartered Accountant At Job S.B Packagings Limited
Desired Candidate Profile For Chartered Accountant Job At S.B Packagings Limited
- Perks and Benefits
- RoleChartered Accountant
- Industry TypePrinting, Packaging
- Functional AreaAccounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
- Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
- Role CategoryAccounts
- PG :CA
To Apply – Click Here