Job Location – Gurugram
Roles and responsibilities For Account Executive Job For Audit at KPMG
We are recruiting for an Executive in the Audit support team. Working as an Executive/Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of various monthly, quarterly and year to date reports
- Collate all required information for operational performance framework and management reporting
- Keeping track of various tracker and sending daily and weekly reminders.
- Cooperate directly with other functions on various requests with regard to reporting and analyzing
- Working closely with the Planning team that involves preparing various reports on a frequent basis also working on planning system and tools
- Extract data from timesheet to run various analysis such as:
- Preparing and reconciliation of leave reports
- Auditing the accuracy and completeness of these reports
- Preparing utilisation and related reports
- Preparing downtime reports
- Maintaining records of all employees, new joiners, leavers and secondments
- Sending new joiner team and other details to HR.
- To assist new joiners in on boarding process
- Assisting new joiners with login Ids and other mandatory trainings.
- Continuously evolve existing reporting methods to improve presentation and clarity of KPIs reported to leadership
- Prepare slide decks for Quarterly and Monthly KPI review meetings
- Liaise with IT team for updates, changes and faults.
- Assist with planning and execution of all social events, offsite and other activities.
- Carry out general administration and support functions for the teams as they arise including ordering and management of forms, stationery and IT equipment. Maintain and distribute office stationary to all teams.
- Create, manage, and complete office projects as and when required.
Education / professional qualifications: For Account Executive Job For Audit at KPMG
Prior Experience For Account Executive Job For Audit at KPMG
4-7 year experience in relevant field
Technical skills: For Account Executive Job For Audit at KPMG
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and working with Databases
Ability to prepare dashboards, MI Reports
Deep understanding of KPIs like utilisation, attrition, headcount etc
Proficiency/Working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint, Adobe Professional would be an added advantage,
Awareness of Data & Analytics tools like Power BI, Alteryx is added advantage
Behavioral / team skills: For Account Executive Job For Audit at KPMG
Striving for quality and precision
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong time management skills to meet challenging timelines
Ability to turn around work requests at short notice and flexibility to adapt to working hours and work environments
Ability to build and maintain relationships within team and other departments
Primary Location: India For Account Executive Job For Audit at KPMG
Work Locations: Gurgaon-KGS KGS Gurgaon
Job: Assistant Manager & Below
Job Posting: 22-09-2020, 2:18:59 PM
To Apply Online – Click Here