Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment to 342 posts of Group B & Group C Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted, Combatised Paramedical Staff i.e. Inspector, Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector. Online Application Submission Process is Commenced from the Date 20.07.2020 to 31.08.2020. Check More Details about Recruitment from Below.
Selection Process – CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
Physical Standard Test (PST) – CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
Min – Max
|Chest (only males)|
Un-expended – Expended
|General Candidates||157 – 170 cm||80 – 85 cm|
|Candidates Falling In The Categories Of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas And Candidates Belonging To The States Of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, And Jammu & Kashmir.||155 – 165 cm||78 – 83 cm|
|All Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribes.||150 – 162.50||76 – 81 cm|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
|Race||1 mile race in 7 Minutes 30 Seconds||800 Mtr. race in 6 Minutes|
|Long Jump||10 feet (3 chances)||6 feet (3 chances)|
|High Jump||3 feet (3 chances)||2.5 feet (3 chances)|
Exam Pattern for the Group B & C Para Medical Staff written test is as Follows – CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||10|
|Part B||Trade/Profession Related||50|
2 – There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions.
3 – Each question will carry 01 Marks thus the Exam Will be of 100 marks.
4 – The duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
Syllabus for Group B & C – CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
General Intelligence & Reasoning – CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
- It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- similarities and differences
- problem solving
- arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
General Awareness – CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
- Geography and Socio Economic development of India
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject
- Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India
- Indian culture
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Geography of India
Numerical Aptitude – CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
- The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs etc.
Hindi/ English Comprehension– CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English
- basic comprehension and writing ability etc. would be tested
- Questions will be asked from error recognition
- fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
Trade/ Profession Related– CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules and related to the trade/profession under the several posts.
Is there any Changes in Syllabus from this Year for CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern ?
No major changes
Is There Negative Marking in CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern?
There is no information of negative marking by department
How many marks are required to clear CRPF Para Medical Staff Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern?
There is No Minimum Qualifying Marks
Where i get detailed recruitment for CRPF Para Medical Staff?
You can get it on official site of CRPF or sarkaritestbook.in